COME WORK WITH US
Waterline Industries is interested in talented people to complement our team. We provide opportunities for those who want to get started in the construction industry as well as for seasoned field crew personnel who are committed to quality, safety and professionalism.
Waterline Industries is also an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. We are a performance-focused company that is committed to hiring individuals who positively reflect the company’s mission of excellence, innovation, and integrity regardless of personal characteristics, backgrounds, or cultures.
Please CLICK THE LINK BELOW to open our application, fill out, save and submit either – electronically or by mail.
Please fill out the application linked below and send along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes should be formatted in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF.
SUBMIT BY MAIL:
Human Resource Dept.
Waterline Industries Corporation
7 London Lane
Seabrook, NH 03874
*Please check here periodically for current available positions. If you would like to submit an application and/or resume, please see the information below on how to apply.
(NO WALK-INS PERMITTED AT THIS TIME)
We are proud to offer an excellent benefits and compensation packages.
Family Friendly, business casual dress, flexible office hours, and remote worksite capability for office staff
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Vision Plan
- Mental Health
- Safety programs
- Flexible Health Insurance and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- EAP/Work-Life Program
- State of the art corporate gym
- Safety Boot Reimbursement
RETIREMENT & FINANCIAL PROTECTION
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401k (VOYA)
- Roth 401k (VOYA)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Accident Insurance
TIME OFF / PAID LEAVE
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
- Military Leave
- Maternity/Parental/Adoption Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Community Service Leave
EMPLOYEE EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Registrations, Certifications, Licenses & Memberships
- Paid Vocational Education for Apprentices
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite training for journey trades