The work for this project consists of constructing an approximate 3,280 square foot masonry building with:
- slab on grade concrete foundation,
- metal roof,
- furnishing and installing a 700 gpm pressure filtration treatment system for manganese removal
- chemical feed systems,
- residuals holding basins (sub-floor) and associated ancillary systems,
- site work,
- site piping, and other ancillary systems and furnishing and installing chemical feed systems for sodium hypochlorite, potassium hydroxide, and phosphate.
- This new water treatment facility is located adjacent to the Oakdale Well pump station.